Due to the impact of Covid 19, we have decided not to accept any booking after 12 January 2022. The cottage will be leased on the housing market for 2 years and we will review the situation as it develops. We thank all of our past guests for your support and look forward to re-opening when the time is right
Our Rates – TBA
Arrival after 2:00 pm | Departure by 10.00 am
Rates effective from 1/3/2018 (inc GST). Prices subject to change without notice
47 William Rd, Donnybrook WA
Latitude -33.633791 Longitude 115.763905
View location in Google Maps
Please note: Google maps can give misleading directions!
From Donnybrook take the road to Capel, about 10km from Donnybrook, look for FARLEY Rd on your right.
1km down Farley Rd look for WILLIAM RD on your right, there is also a Boronia Farm sign on a tree at this turn off
Please read carefully
We require a deposit with all bookings. The deposit is usually the value of one night’s accommodation. This may be paid by credit card (master or visa), cheque or direct deposit into our bank account. The balance should be paid on arrival. Bookings are secured when the deposit is received and cleared.
Remember that when we hold the cottage for you and you decide to cancel the booking, it deprives other families of a holiday and it deprives us of our income. Please make sure you have planned carefully before committing yourself to a booking. Please understand that:
- In the case of a cancellation we will refund your deposit immediately if the cancellation was made 30 days prior to the booking.
- When a cancellation is made less than a month but more than a week before the date of arrival we will refund the deposit ONLY when the chalet is re-booked for the period of the original booking.
- There will be NO REFUND of the deposit if the booking is cancelled less than 7 days prior to the arrival date.
- Bookings are charged according to the number of days booked and the number of people. These two factors determine the daily tariff. If you decide to leave the farm a day or more before the end of the booking, you MUST PAY THE FULL price of the booking.
- If you arrive after the commencement of the reservation, you must pay the full price of the proposed stay.
- If the deposit has not been received by the due date we may cancel the booking without notice. In most cases we try to contact the clients concerned and make sure the reservation is not wanted. It is the client’s responsibility to make sure the deposit arrives on time.
The cottage does not include hair dryer, shampoo or conditioner.